2021 Summer Theater Covid Guidelines
We are so happy to be back with in person theatre this summer! Please be mindful that we are still needing to be cautious when dealing with the current global pandemic. Our staff is ready to work alongside your performers in a safe and secure environment, that will keep us safe from any potential cases. We will do this by adhering to the CDC safety precautions, and will require all performers, staff, and audience members to follow our rules as outlined below. The safety of our performers, crew, staff, and audience members is a top priority, and anyone choosing not to follow our guidelines will be asked to leave the building.
- All staff and performers will have their temperatures checked upon arrival, anyone with a temperature of over 99.9 F or higher will be sent home immediately and cannot return until 24 hours fever free and showing no other Covid symptoms.
- All staff and performers will stay within their “Cast Bubble”, at all times. The separate casts will not be in the same area at any time throughout the day(stage time, lunch, and dismissal will all be done separate from one another).
- Usage of areas of the school are limited to large instruction areas: the auditorium, cafeteria, LGI, etc. and no full cast will be allowed in a standard classroom due to social distancing.
- All staff and casts will be required to be properly masked up, and will be taking scheduled mask breaks throughout the day socially distanced for safety.
- In their “Required Supplies” each performer is asked to have their own bottle of hand sanitizer, but there will be hygiene stations in all used areas of the school.
- Each staff has a “Healthy Safety Kit”, which includes the typical first aid, emergency call list, etc. but also includes additional paper masks, hand sanitizer, a non-contact thermometer, and disinfectant for cleaning areas after usage.
- The directors have created the show with Covid safety in mind to minimize all contact, and has been taken into account during the blocking and choreographing of the show.
- We will follow all CDC guidelines when dealing with an exposure to Covid-19, this will require performers or staff members to quarantine for the required amount of time and provide test results when deemed necessary.
- All tickets will be done completely online and there will be no physical tickets sold this year.
- Tickets will be sold in “Pod Packs” to keep our audience socially distanced and safe.
- All audience members will have their temperature checked upon arrival, and anyone with a temperature of 99.9 F or higher will not be admitted.
- Show programs are going digital this year, and there will be no paper program available.
- Candy grams will be pre ordered online, and will be delivered to the individual child on show nights.
- There will be designated hand sanitizer stations, and bathrooms will be at limited capacity.